To normalize the condition in epilepsy, to combat seizures, insomnia and other similar conditions use drugs from different groups. One of them is Rivotril 2mg. You can buy it in many pharmacies, but Mexican is more popular. The point is the lower price, especially if you order several remedies at once. You can buy Rivotril Clonazepam online.
How does Rivotril Clonazepam differ from other drugs and how to use it correctly? Let's take a closer look at the answers to these questions.
It is a drug belonging to the benzodiazepine series. The main active ingredient in Rivotril is clonazepam. It slows down the transmission of nerve impulses, reduces the level of excitability of the subcortex of the brain and reduces the speed of spinal (postsynaptic) reflexes. Thanks to this it is possible to stop the spread of epileptogenic activity for a while.
Rivotril pill has other effects:
In addition, the drug helps reduce muscle tone and helps to combat insomnia. Many catalogs have Rivotril pastillas or Rivotril drops. The drug does not have these forms of release. It is available either in tablets or as an injectable solution.
Buy Rivotril 2mg is needed for the following conditions:
The list of contraindications to the use of Rivotril pills (or intravenous) is as follows:
Also, a contraindication is the period of childbirth and breastfeeding.
The dosage and duration of treatment are determined by the doctor and depend on the form of the drug, the patient's condition, and the severity of symptoms. The scheme looks something like this:
1. At the beginning of treatment, adults should take 1 mg daily, and 4-8 mg during maintenance therapy.
2. Children aged 1-5 years are prescribed 250 mcg per day. Starting at 5 years of age, Rivotril 0.5 mg is taken. As maintenance therapy for under one year, the daily dose is 0.5-1 mg, 1-5 years - 1-3 mg, 5-12 years - 3-6 mg.
3. The daily dose for elderly patients is 0.5 mg.
4. When administered intravenously, adults are prescribed 1 mg, children 0.5 mg. The drug is diluted with water for injection.
The daily dose should be divided into 3 doses. If it is not possible to divide into equal parts, most of them should be taken before bedtime. After selecting the optimal daily dosage, you can take it once a day in the evening.
The solution for intravenous injections is prepared before use. It is administered slowly, controlling indicators such as heart rate, blood pressure and respiratory rate. The drug should be withdrawn gradually.
The drug affects all organs and systems of the body. Side effects are manifested by the following symptoms:
1. Nervous system - lethargy, lethargy, drowsiness, dizziness and headache, confused consciousness.
2. Gastrointestinal system - sensation of dry mouth, nausea and vomiting, upset stomach, constipation/diarrhea, liver disorders, jaundice. Small children may have increased salivation.
3. Cardiovascular system - hypotension, palpitations.
4. The endocrine system - increased/decreased sex drive, absence of menstruation, early sexual development in children.
5. Respiratory system - respiratory depression when administered intravenously.
6. Blood system - leuko- and neutropenia, agranulocytosis, anemia, thrombocytopenia.
7. Urinary system - incontinence, urinary retention, renal disorders.
8. Allergic reaction - hives, rashes, itching.
9. Dermatological reaction - reversible alopecia, pigmentation.
Also, side effects include addiction and withdrawal syndrome at the end of treatment.
Rivotril slows psychomotor reactions, causes lethargy and confusion. Therefore, maximum caution should be exercised during the treatment period by persons who are engaged in potentially dangerous activities or spend a lot of time driving. The same applies to patients who work with various mechanisms, such as industrial machines.
Leave your review