Tylex is a painkiller that contains 30 mg of codeine and 500 mg of paracetamol. Paracetamol produces an analgesic and antipyretic effect. Codeine is a substance classified as a strong narcotic analgesic.
The drug Tylex CD is suitable for relieving acute severe pain. Codeine can be addictive, which is why it is recommended that you only use it with a prescription from your doctor. Follow the prescribed dosage and contact your doctor if the drug has stopped working as intended. Codeine is not compatible with alcohol; do not consume food or beverages containing alcohol for the duration of treatment. Codeine may also cause side effects, namely impaired reactions and thought processes.
Indications for use
Tylex medicine is used for:
- Moderate to pronounced pain syndrome caused by migraine, toothache, neuralgia, trauma, etc;
- Treatment of symptoms of influenza and colds.
Before taking Tylex c d, make sure that you are not allergic to the components of the drug.
Also, contraindications include:
- kidney and liver diseases;
- diseases of the respiratory system;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- impaired pumping function of the heart;
- intracranial hypertension.
UseTulex flu is also not recommended for the elderly and children under 12 years of age.